Thursday, December 18, 2008

Paradox of Internet!

Internet makes your life easy. Internet makes plethora of information on tour fingertips. Internet is boon for us. Internet has changed our lives.....

These are most common statements we come across frequently. Well, I would like to share my experience with you.... You will have to decide what would you call this.

2 days ago, I went to check out a place for accommodation in Lower Parel area of Mumbai. I walked down there from my office, checked the place and went back. On the next day, I told my boss about the place and asked his opinion about locality and area. He asked me to explain exact location of the flats. I tried for atleast 3 times to explain the location verbally. No Success! Gosh, I forgot the way to the place I visited just one day ago!! Suddenly I thought of using google maps. I opened browser and traced my office. I traced the road by which I went to the place. I found exact location and area of that apartment. All these in just 3 minutes!!! I was surprised. I can not recollect physical places I go to; rather I can relocate them on my laptop screen! Isn't this a paradox???

Guys, tell me is this good or bad?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: